For Valentine's Day! Chocolate Chip Muffins.
You can cook For Valentine's Day! Chocolate Chip Muffins using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of For Valentine's Day! Chocolate Chip Muffins
- You need 100 grams of Flour.
- You need 80 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 70 grams of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced almonds.
For Valentine's Day! Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions
- Bring the butter to room temperature or put the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds..
- Add granulated sugar to the butter and combine..
- Add baking powder, flour, cocoa powder, milk, and beaten egg and combine. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Fold in the chocolate chips..
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups, filling each cup about 70% full. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Insert a toothpick near the center, and if it comes out clean, cool the muffins on the rack..
- Wrap the muffins when the muffins are completely cool..
- These are the chocolate chip muffins without cocoa powder..
- I gave these as Christmas gifts to my friends..