Chicken Fried Rice (Asian). Ok maybe my six year old doesn't because of the veggies inside, but I am pretty sure he is the only one out there. 🙂 For my birthday dinner with my family I chose to go to our favorite little chinese restaurant. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Add the oil then stir in eggs and fry until just cooked.
Plus, there's a load of veggies mixed through so this One Pot Chinese Chicken and Rice is a complete meal! In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Fried rice is a perfect dish for using up various leftovers. You can have Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice (Asian)
- You need of Base.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Jasmine Rice – Cooked & Refrigerated.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of Green Onion.
- You need of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Add Ins.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- You need 1 Head of Broccoli.
You can make chicken fried rice of shrimp fried rice out of your leftovers, but the following guideline applies to all types of fried rice. Cut the ingredients into small pieces. All the vegetables, meat and seafood should be in small. Heat a wok over high heat; add oil and swirl to coat.
Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) step by step
- Prep: Pound, Trim and Dice Chicken Breasts, then coat in Olive Oil.
- Prep: Thinly slice green onion and carrots.
- Cook: Heat Large Frying Pan or Wok to Medium-High & add in Diced Chicken. Add salt. Cook till slightly browned. Remove cooked chicken from pan..
- Cook: Add a 1/2 of Vegetable Oil to the pan, after it's hot crack the eggs and scramble. Salt to taste. Just as the egg reaches full cooked doneness, add the green onions and carrots..
- Cook: Add just enough oil to Fry the green onions and the carrots. Then add in the cold rice and a dash of salt..
- Cook: Control the Heat to fry the rice. Toss the rice to avoid burning. Continue this until the rice is noticably crispier..
- Cook: Turn off the heat and in the soy sauce to taste, more can be added after serving. Toss the rice in the soy sauce to coat..
- Cook: As the rice reduces in temperature, toss in sesame oil and then serve Immediately..
Set out additional soy sauce on the table, if desired. Vegetable Fried Rice Frittata – A fried rice and vegetable stir fry that's baked with creamy eggs! Tons of textures and bold flavors in every bite! The lime makes this dish just pop! Sprinkle with soy sauce and mix evenly.