Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs. These baked Greek feta meatballs are no exception. And they go perfectly with Greek Tzatziki Sauce, some sliced tomatoes and onions, and a soft, grilled Or just serve up the meatballs with toothpicks and tzatziki for dipping as an appetizer on game day or for a party. Greek turkey meatballs work great for meal prep!
These feta-stuffed bites will change the way you think about meatballs forever. Place meatballs on baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and toss gently until slightly coated. You can cook Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs
- You need of For the meatballs.
- You need 3 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 2 tbs of cavenders Greek seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- It’s 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 6 oz of feta cheese.
Feta cheese-stuffed meatballs made with beef and pork go well with any pasta, sandwich, or stew Place stuffed meatballs on the prepared baking sheet. These were a huge hit in my house! I've also made them using Greek spice instead of Italian, it was. These feta-stuffed bites will change the way you think about meatballs forever.
Brad's feta stuffed Greek meatballs instructions
- Combine all the meatball ingredients in a lg bowl. Let sit in the fridge for around an hour..
- Remove meat mixture. Depending on the size you want your meatballs, take portions and Form into patties in your hand. Place feta cheese on patty and reform ball around it. Press well with your hands to seal. If you keep your hands wet the meat won't stick to them..
- Heat a lg frying pan on medium high heat. Add 1 tbs oil. Fry meatballs until browned well on all sides..
- I served over cous cous with herbs and toasted pine nuts. Enjoy..
Since these are Greek meatballs feta cheese is a must! I stuffed each meatball with a cube of feta, but if you don't want to fuss with that just mix some crumbles in with the meat mixture. A good dip/sauce is a must with these meatballs and I couldn't resist making tzatziki sauce, which is just one of the best. Follow this traditional Greek peppers stuffed with feta cheese recipe and transport yourself to your favourite Greek taverna! To bring all of the Mediterranean aromas to this stuffed peppers with feta cheese recipe, make sure you garnish with fresh garlic, parsley and good quality olive oil and.