French Toast On A Stick. Make French Toast W/ McCormick® Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon. Use Your Favorite Bread & McCormick® Spices For A Delicious French Toast Meal. Skewer the french toast cubes, strawberries and bananas and serve with maple syrup for dipping.
These French Toast Kabobs are a fun and beautiful way of serving regular French toast. Kids are drawn to them and you might actually get them to eat some fruit using this method. And for all those joining in my French toast frenzy, don't miss additional top-rated recipes. You can cook French Toast On A Stick using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Toast On A Stick
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 small of baguette or other bread, cut into 1 inch slices.
- It’s 10 of strawberries.
- It’s 1 of butter for the pan.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1 of maple syrup or powdered sugar (confectioners sugar).
- Prepare 1 of special equipment: wooden or bamboo skewers.
Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly): Get the Recipe. Easy French Toast with Caramelized Bananas: Get the Recipe. Challah French Toast: Get the Recipe. Transfer to a freezer-safe airtight container or freezer-safe zip top bag and store in the freezer.
French Toast On A Stick instructions
- In a shallow bowl or pie plate, whisk eggs..
- Add milk and cinnamon and whisk until well mixed..
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat..
- Melt a pat of butter in the pan and spread it around..
- Dip both sides of each slice of bread into egg mixture..
- Add slices to pan and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until light brown on the bottom..
- Flip each slice and cook the other side, then transfer to a cutting board..
- Cut French toast into 1 to 2 inch squares..
- Cut strawberries in half and slice bananas into 1/2 inch rounds..
- Slide a piece of French Toast, a strawberry half, a slice of banana and a blueberry onto a skewer..
- Continue until skewer is full..
- Repeat process to make more kabobs..
- Serve with maple syrup for dipping or powdered sugar for sprinkling..
- *This should make 2 to 4 servings depending on how hungry you are.*.
Stick to this morning routine – savory sausage inside sweet cinnamon French toast. Whether you drizzle it with maple syrup or enjoy it on it's own, Jimmy Dean® Cinnamon French Toast and Sausage on a Stick are sure to be a hit at the breakfast table. French Toast & Sausage on a Stick. Imagine if you could combine the cinnamon sugar goodness of french toast with savory sausage on a stick. This sweet and savory french toast and sausage on a stick is ready in minutes and packed with five grams of protein.