Lemon lavender chicken thighs. Pepper And Lemon Mixed With Chicken Make For A Delicious Combination. In a large bowl, combined the crushed lavender with the oil, honey, thyme, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Place the chicken in a large, deep container.
Gorgeous roasted chicken in an amazing lemon butter sauce seasoned with thyme and lavender. Sure to 'wow' and delight your friends and family. Plain white or aromatic rice would make a wonderul side sure to showcase the delicious sauce. You can cook Lemon lavender chicken thighs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon lavender chicken thighs
- You need 1/2 small of Lemon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Culinary grade lavender.
- You need of Himalayan pink salt.
- It’s 1 of Skin on, bone in chicken thigh.
Bread, salad and a nice white wine would make this meal complete and rival a meal from any five star restaurant. Great recipe for Lemon lavender chicken thighs. This is a great flavor combination. Great if you just want something new or summery.
Lemon lavender chicken thighs step by step
- If you want, debone chicken thigh before you start and save bone for broth later..
- Cut lemon and squeeze juice on underside of thigh. Let sit for a while..
- Salt chicken as desired.
- Rub lavender on both sides of chicken while cast iron skillet heats up..
- Cook chicken thigh in skillet until skin is crispy and inside is 165°F on your meat thermometer..
You can also use this for a whole chicken, Cornish hen, or for duck or other game birds. Nestle lemon wedges under chicken and return to oven. Easy and delicious, this baked chicken thigh recipe is perfect for a last-minute weeknight meal. Combined with lemon and garlic, it is flavorful and easy. Let's chat about the best cooking time and temperature for lemon pepper roasted chicken thighs, and a few other tips and tricks that will ensure your chicken turns out perfect every time!