Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤. Trust us when we say that Vitasoy Organic Sprouted Tofu tastes good on its own, but it's even better after absorbing the spicy and tangy kimchi flavours. The soup is strong white and skillful. It's about time for some sizzling, comforting stew, isn't it?
While other species are sometimes referred to by more specific common names. Tofu and Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce : Authentic Chinese Stir Fry Cooking. Mapo Tofu is a popular Chinese dish from Sichuan province. You can cook Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤
- You need 1/2 of drained shelled oysters.
- Prepare 1/2 package of silken tofu.
- You need 1 of Kombu sheets, hand size.
- Prepare 5 of dried anchovies.
- Prepare 1 cup of loose packed mugwort shoots.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 cup of oyster mushroom.
The classic recipe consists of silken tofu, ground pork or beef, fermented broad beans & soybeans (doubanjiang), fermented black beans (douchi), and Sichuan peppercorn to name a few main ingredients. Mapo tofu (麻婆豆腐, ma po dou fu) is one of the most popular classic Sichuan dishes. It has a spicy, pungent, and appetizing flavor that goes perfectly with steamed rice. You can also add it into a dipping sauce for potstickers, or add it to wonton soup to enhance the flavor, or even on oatmeal!
Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤 step by step
- Make dashi broth ahead of time if possible. Otherwise put onion, Kombu and dried anchovies in a soup pot with 4 cups of water. Bring it to a boil and reduce it to simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and discard the solids..
- Cut tofu into cubes and toss them into the broth. Break oyster mushroom. Cook for 1~2 minutes..
- Finally throw in oyster and mugwort leaves. Immediately turn off the heat. The residual heat is more than enough to get oysters cook through but not over. Serve as a side..
Gently pat tofu dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper, then toss with cornstarch in bowl. Transfer coated tofu to strainer and shake gently over bowls to remove excess cornstarch. The Best Silken Tofu Chinese Recipes on Yummly Chinese Hoisin Pork Ribs, Chinese Barbecued Tofu And Vegetables, Tofu Noodle Potage, A Chinese Vegetarian Soup. Her tofu dishes are quite popular among the guests.