Gluten-free Energy Bar.
You can cook Gluten-free Energy Bar using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Energy Bar
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of Cashew nuts.
- You need 2 cup of Dried plums/ prunes.
- Prepare 3 cup of Dried cherries.
- Prepare 2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare dash of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Gluten-free Energy Bar instructions
- Ground walnuts into small pieces (not too fine)..
- Put all dried fruits, honey and cinnamon in food processor. Pulse in between because they may stick together. Use a spatula to stir from time to time..
- Add ground walnuts and chocolate chips to the mixed fruit..
- Mix well with metal spoon or spatula..
- Put plastic wrap in a rectangular container. Add the mixture in box. Press down firmly..
- Put in fridge for at least 2 hours..
- Cut into pieces and serve..