Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry. Serve over cauliflower rice with sautéed veggies for a It wears many hats and it's oh-so delicious and Thai-inspired. Once your tofu is marinated, it's ready for a quick stir fry to give it that. This recipe for Tofu Stir-Fry with Peanut Sauce is a filling vegetarian or vegan dish full of Thai flavors, perfect for a weeknight meal.
This dish gets lot of it's flavor from the sauce. I have used a very simple I browned the tofu in peanut oil. I also added fresh sliced mushrooms, a few shredded. You can have Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry
- You need 2 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, sliced thin.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 4 of sundried tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh basil, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of cashews.
- You need 1 package of firm tofu, cubed.
- You need of Mr Spice Organic Thai Peanut Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of red or yellow curry.
- Prepare of water.
Vegan Thai Cashew Delight Recipe with Tofu and Veggies. Serve with rice or grains of choice. More than decade has gone by, and I seek out more vegetarian and vegan restaurants because the restaurants that are vegan or vegetarian. This vegetable stir fry is awesome.
Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry instructions
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan, and sautée the green onion, garlic, mushroom, and sundried tomatoes..
- After a few minutes, add basil, coconut flakes and cashews.
- Add tofu cubes, sauce, curry, add a bit of water. Let simmer until flavours are fully absorbed by the tofu.
It's made with Ginger Peanut Baked Tofu and sautéed broccoli and peppers, all covered in my Thai Peanut Sauce for a wholesome and delicious vegan and. This Peanut Tofu Stir Fry is super flavourful, really easy to make and makes a perfect quick yet healthy dinner! My main goal for this dish was to find a way to cook an entirely plant-based dish using tofu that could be enjoyed by vegans and omnivores alike. It's so flavorful, high in protein, and much healthier than Chinese takeout. This teriyaki peanut tofu stir-fry is a new recipe I've been keeping in rotation lately.