Chicken Wing Balls. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Toss meatballs with remaining hot sauce.
Since these are appetizers I calculated the N. I. per meatball but by all means, eat more than one! Add chicken and half the hot sauce mixture and mix until combined. You can have Chicken Wing Balls using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Wing Balls
- Prepare of Ground Chicken.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of poultry seasoning.
If you love Buffalo chicken wings, but don't love the mess of eating them with your hands, try this easy and mess-free meatball version. Using the slow cooker makes this recipe great for entertaining; you can make the meatballs hours ahead and let them cook, leaving time to enjoy your own party. Place the chicken in a large bowl and add the hot sauce, pepper, cheese, and scallions, and toss to combine. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
Chicken Wing Balls instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or stand mixer and mix thoroughly..
- Using a small icecream scoop or hands. Make meatballs into approximately 2 inch in diameter balls.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 12 minutes..
- Deep fry the meatballs as soon as they are removed from oven in batches at 350°F for 2 minutes to get a slightly crispy exterior. Do not over crowd in the fryer..
- Eat plain or cover with your favorite wing sauce or powder..
In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, Panko, egg, garlic and onion powder and green onions; season with salt and pepper, to taste. All the tasty goodness of Buffalo chicken wings in meatball form. This recipe for Buffalo meatballs is a fabulous crowd-pleaser. Serve for a crowd-pleasing appetizer at your next casual gathering. These balls will definitely get any party started.