Indian Chicken Pilaf Rice.
You can cook Indian Chicken Pilaf Rice using 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian Chicken Pilaf Rice
- It’s 1 cup of Basmathi Rice.
- Prepare 300 g of Chicken Meat (cut into pieces).
- It’s 150 g of Tomatoes.
- It’s 50 g of Raisins.
- You need 15 g of Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 2-4 Tbsp of Butter or Ghee.
- Prepare of [Aromatic].
- You need 1 pc of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 2 pc of Star Anise.
- Prepare 3 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Prepare 4 pc of Cloves.
- Prepare of [Curry Paste Marinade] processed in a blender.
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic.
- It’s 20 g of Ginger.
- Prepare 50 g of Onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White Pepper Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Yogurt.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
Indian Chicken Pilaf Rice step by step
- MARINADE: marinate the Chicken in the Curry Paste for 30 minutes or 3 hours to overnight..
- SAUTÉ: heat the Cooking Oil and Butter in a pot. Sauté the Aromatics for a minute. Then add the Onions and cook until soft, translucent and fragrant..
- CHICKEN: next add the entire Chicken and Curry Paste and brown the chicken on all sides..
- TOMATOES: next add the Tomatoes (and maybe 1/2 cup Water) and cook the them until they turn soft and have disintegrated..
- RICE: Next, add 2 Cups of Water and stir the bottom. Then add the Rice, Raisins Salt and cover with a lid. Cook on a LOW heat until all the Water have evaporated. You can check the bottom with a skewer or fork. When cooked, rest for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves and serve with Raita..