Sweet and sour trotters with asparagus and zucchini. It's simple, seriously yummy (who knew sweet potato sauce could make a certain food blogger lick the inside of the blender while happy-jigging around the tiny. Reviews for: Photos of Sautéed Peppers, Asparagus, and Zucchini. Add asparagus (except for tips) and zucchini to the fry pan.
In a large glass or ceramic bowl, combine zucchini, honey, vinegar, oil, bell pepper, celery, onion, salt and black pepper. I have made this many times for potlucks. Everyone loves it and it travels nicely, too. You can have Sweet and sour trotters with asparagus and zucchini using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour trotters with asparagus and zucchini
- Prepare 9 oz of jar of pickled pigs feet, trotters.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped asparagus.
- It’s 1 medium of zucchini chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 oz of Korean flat noodles.
- You need pinch of salt.
It's a wonderful way to use up the prolific zucchini that we all How to Make Zucchini Noodles (With or Without a Spiralizer). Quarter zucchini lengthwise into thin strips and cut in half to make uniform pieces. With leftovers from a lovely dinner – asparagus, zucchini, dinner rolls, and Havarti cheese – and other ingredients I had on hand, I put together this simple-but-satisfying breakfast strata for our host and fellow guests. Had I planned the dish ahead of time, I would have mixed the ingredients the night.
Sweet and sour trotters with asparagus and zucchini step by step
- Pick out the trotters keep the liquid in the jar now take any bones and Cartilage out of of trotters.
- Chop up all the trotters after the bone and Cartilage is removed add to wok.
- Add zucchini and asparagus add liquids of trotters to the wok add spices and sugar let simmer.
- Add noodles this won't take long to cook stir together well serve hope you enjoy.
High in flavor but low in fat, this quick and colorful stir-fry makes plentiful use of tender spring asparagus. If you prefer not to cook with alcohol Stir in cooked noodles until well coated. Taste and adjust seasonings to create a pleasing sweet and sour balance. Sweet and sour pretzel dumplings with radishes, asparagus and porcini mushrooms [ + ] [ Add the asparagus and toss to coat (I use tongs for this as the asparagus can get a little tricky to toss). This site is owned and operated by Sweet Pea Chef LLC. asweetpeachef.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide.