Vegan sour cream. This vegan sour cream recipe is the best! This creamy dairy-free sauce can also replace goat cheese, ricotta and mozzarella. Vegan sour cream is also a bit thicker than regular soy cream.
Sour cream is commonly used as a topping on baked potatoes and Mexican food, and as the base of salad dressings and dips. A few companies make delicious vegan sour creams that are indistinguishable from the dairy variety. So, back to the best damn vegan sour cream. You can have Vegan sour cream using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan sour cream
- It’s 16 of can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
It's creamy, tangy, and perfect for plopping onto all sorts of Mexican inspired dishes. Vegan sour cream – Thick, rich and tangy cashew sour cream is made with simple, plant-based ingredients and ready in minutes! It's the perfect diary-free sour cream substitute! I love simplicity and am always looking for ways to share them here.
Vegan sour cream step by step
- Put can of coconut milk in the refrigerator over night the fat and milk will separate pour off the fat of coconut int a container.
- The milk looks like water you can use for something else.
- Add vinegar to coconut fat add salt mix well store in refrigerator, you can substitute the vinegar for lemon juice same amount.
Who doesn't love a dollop of cool, creamy sour cream on top of a pile of nachos or on a plate of tacos? This vegan sour cream is tangy, thick, and creamy. It's also cultured so it has all the benefits of fermented foods. It's perfect on baked potatoes, chili, enchiladas, tacos, or any other Mexican-inspired dish. Some larger well-stocked grocers will also carry Tofutti Sour Supreme in their natural foods aisle.