Grilled Sausages (5 Ingredients). Make Game Day a Breeze with Crowd-Pleasing Johnsonville Sausages. Delicious Sausage Made with Premium Ingredients. Find a Johnsonville Retailer Near You.
I do not see anything listed in the ingredient list of what this is. Is it mustard or some sort of sauce mix for the sausages? Serve in rolls with desired toppings. You can have Grilled Sausages (5 Ingredients) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Sausages (5 Ingredients)
- Prepare of Oil for the pan/grill.
- Prepare 400 grams of sausages (I used chicken).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 of onions, diced.
Thoroughly mix the wine with the honey, chili and mustard. Pour the marinade over it and leave it to rest for half an hour. Great start to a fantastic recipe. In the meantime, I seared the sausage with some Worcestershire sauce just to seal in the flavor, then added this to a nonstick-sprayed roasting pan and mixed in the potatoes and onions, drizzled with olive oil, and added crushed red pepper (lots if you like it spicy!), Herbes de Provence, Kosher salt.
Grilled Sausages (5 Ingredients) step by step
- Combine tomato ketchup and worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined..
- Cut sausages. Skewer the pieces with onion..
- Brush the sauce into the skewered sausages and onion..
- Pour the oil into the pan. Using medium heat, arrange the skewered sausages on the pan/grill. Rotate after a minute or so..
Once done cooking, transfer the sausage to a dish or plate and tent in foil to keep them warm. You could also place the sausages on a rack in your grill to keep them warm over indirect heat as the veggies cook. Prick each sausage in several places with a fork. If they're not over direct heat, cook a few minutes longer.) Grilled Sausages with Mixed-Pepper Compote Recipe Serve grilled chicken, turkey, or pork sausages, serve on hot dog buns, and top with Mixed-Pepper Compote—a mixture of bell peppers and onions seasoned with garlic, chili powder and Italian seasoning. The sausage we're using in this recipe isn't raw, therefore it can be enjoyed at any stage of the grilling process.