Thai Sweet And Sour Fried Boiled Eggs (Khai Luk Koei).
You can cook Thai Sweet And Sour Fried Boiled Eggs (Khai Luk Koei) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Sweet And Sour Fried Boiled Eggs (Khai Luk Koei)
- You need 4 of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- You need 3 cup of Cooking Oil ( for frying hard boiled eggs).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sliced Shallots.
- It’s 4 of Dried Chili.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Coriander.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Tamarind paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
Thai Sweet And Sour Fried Boiled Eggs (Khai Luk Koei) instructions
- Heat the pan on medium . Pour cooking oil. Fry hard boiled eggs until the outside turn golden brown..
- Fry chopped shallots until it smell and turn golden brown. Fry dried chili until it smell . Take it out and leave it rest..
- Make tamarind sauce. Add the water in the pot. Heat the pot on medium. Add sugar , tamarind paste , fish sauce. Stir the mixture until it has thickened. Look like caramel. Turn off the stove..
- Put fried boiled eggs on the plate. Pour tamarind sauce. Add fried chopped shallots , fried dried chili , chopped coriander. Serve with some rice..