Ashley's Epic Grilled Cheese. These delicious epic grilled cheese sandwiches are brought to you in partnership with Land O'Lakes, Inc. Thank you for supporting the companies that encourage my creativity. I was trying to figure out one day what to make.
Attention: I do not own this clip, but I thought it was scary so I decided to post it. It's all in your choice of ingredients. There are two things that come to mind when trying to create the perfect grilled cheese sandwich. You can cook Ashley's Epic Grilled Cheese using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ashley's Epic Grilled Cheese
- You need 2 slices of wheat bread.
- It’s 2 slices of Ham lunch meat.
- It’s 2 slices of Turkey lunch meat.
- You need 2 slices of roast beef lunch meat.
- It’s 1 slice of chicken lunch meat.
- Prepare 1 slice of cheese.
- It’s 1 slice of tomato.
- It’s 3 of spread and butter chips.
- Prepare 1 of TS of honey mustard spread out.
First, I like to include a protein factor. This guarantees my meat-loving family will gobble it up. Secondly, I try to match the meat with a perfectly, paired melty cheese. Let's be real: Who doesn't love a classic grilled cheese sandwich?
Ashley's Epic Grilled Cheese instructions
- Preheat your burner to medium heat.
- Layer your bread with butter on one side each slice.
- Flip the bread over the top of the other piece (trust me less messier).
- Place all for kinds of lunch meat down on the non buttered side.
- Place the cheese.
- Add the honey mustard on top of the cheese. (keeps the pickles from falling off).
- Add the pickles.
- Add the tomato.
- Very carefully pick up the slice of bread that has the ingredients on it and place the other piece of bread on top, buttered part up.
- Place in skillet.
- Let bottom get golden brown, then flip.
Grilled cheese makes for the perfect lunch staple rotation and epic late-night snack. If you're in the mood to spice things up a bit (who isn't?), check out the recipes below.. Grilled cheese make the perfect meal for anytime of the day. Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Fortified Grilled Cheese should be placed in the Discussion Topic. If the topic isn't already created (i.e. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.