Sweet and Sour Chicken.
You can cook Sweet and Sour Chicken using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Chicken breast, cut in 1" pieces.
- Prepare 1 of cup Cornstarch.
- You need 2 of tbs. Flour.
- You need 3 of tbs. Oil.
- You need 15 of oz. can Dole Pineapple chunks.
- You need 1/2 of cup packed Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of cup White Vinegar.
- You need 1 of large Garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 1 of tsp. Salt.
- You need 2 of tsp. Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 of tsp. Red pepper sauce.
- You need 1/2 of tsp. Crushed Red pepper.
- You need 2 of Green pepper, chunked.
- Prepare 1 of lrg. Onion, chunked..
- You need 3 of tbs. Cornstarch mixed with 3 tbs. water (Slurry)..
Sweet and Sour Chicken instructions
- Cut chicken into 1" chunks. Mix flour and starch, salt and peper to taste. Add chicken until well coated. Skake off excess..
- Add oil to large fry pan on med. high heat. Add chicken and fry till brown..
- Remove chicken and keep warm..
- Squeeze drain pineapple into measure cup. Add water to make 1 cup if neccesary. Reserve fruit..
- Add rest of ingredients to juice except vegs., meat, and slurry..
- Add 1 tbs. oil to fry pan and add pepper and onion, stir fry 2 minutes..
- Add liquid and gently boil 5 min..
- Add slurry slowly and boil 1 min., then add pineapple chunks..
- Add cooked chicken and stir well..
- Serve with white rice..