Easy Chocolate Crunch for Valentine's Day.
You can have Easy Chocolate Crunch for Valentine's Day using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Crunch for Valentine's Day
- It’s of Milk chocolate crunch.
- Prepare 1 of bar Milk chocolate bar.
- Prepare 1 of handful Cornflakes.
- You need of Matcha chocolate crunch.
- You need 1 of bar White chocolate bar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Matcha.
- It’s 1 of handful Cornflakes.
Easy Chocolate Crunch for Valentine's Day step by step
- Break the chocolate bar, put it in a heatproof container and microwave at 600W for 2 minutes. Mix with a spoon. Any bits that are still left will melt when mixed..
- Add matcha here and mix it in for the matcha crunch..
- Add the cornflakes and mix so everything is coated evenly with the chocolate..
- Use two spoons to drop portions of the mixture onto a tray lined with parchment paper..
- Let them chill in the fridge and you're done..