Asian Beef Noodle Stirfry. In a medium bowl, whisk together beef stock, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha. Add the same quantity of water specified in this recipe and follow all other directions in this recipe. Tender beef, fresh veggies, and noodles tossed together in a delicious savory sauce.
Plenty of savoury sauce, tender beef and broccoli, slippery noodles – everybody loves this! I love stir fried noodle recipes because they're a complete meal – no need to make a separate side of rice. The beef stayed tender throughout cooking, despite having to spend a little more time softening the pre-cooked udon noodles in the stir-fry. You can cook Asian Beef Noodle Stirfry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Beef Noodle Stirfry
- You need 2 lb of beef strips (or sliced steak).
- It’s 2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 4 cup of mixed vegetables.
- You need 2 of green onions (sliced).
- You need 1 lb of spaghettini noodles.
- It’s 4 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted cashews.
The wording on the packaging led me to believe that I could just stir-fry the udon right out of the package. After following your recipe, as directed, flavor was delicious and everything was cooked just right. Stir fry briefly until snow peas turn bright green. Remove from wok and place in bowl.
Asian Beef Noodle Stirfry step by step
- Saute beef strips in sesame oil and soya sauce..
- Then after add the beef broth, peanut butter and teriyaki sauce and bring to a simmer..
- Add the spaghettini noodles and vegetables. Cover and simmer for about 10-12 minutes..
- Keep stiring frequently..
- Season with salt & pepper..
- Top with cashews and sliced green onions..
- Serve & Enjoy!!!.
Add cooked beef and vegetables, blend thoroughly before mixing in bean sprouts. This Beef Stir Fry with Noodles such a quick and easy dinner, but feels like a real treat. Quicker than waiting for a takeaway delivery to arrive, cheaper and healthier – what's not to love?! Homemade Chinese style sauces can be a bit tricky, but this one is simple and contains just a handful of ingredients. Hey guys, it's Amanda from The Chunky Chef, a recipe blog that focuses on comforting family recipes, and Smart Skinny Recipes.