Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes.
You can cook Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes
- You need 10 of Napa cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic colve.
- It’s 5 of Goji berry.
- It’s 2 tsp of sweet potato starch.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold water.
- It’s of Fish sauce or salt.
- It’s to taste of Honey or sugar.
- It’s 2 Tsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of dark rice vinegar.
- It’s 3 Tsp of olive oil.
Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes instructions
- Rinse napa cabbages in running water and soak for 10 minutes and rinse again..
- Cut cabbage leaves into 1 inch width and set aside. Smash garlic cloves and mince them..
- Heat up olive oil and fry mince garlic for a few second until aromat. Add cabbage leaves and saute until wither for about 2 mins. Add wine, fish sauce and a little bit water and allow it to simmer for 5 minutes or longer until the leaves are very tender..
- While waiting prepare the thickening sauce by mixing 2 tsp of starch into 1/2 cup of water. Add a tsp or two of honey depend on your taste and 1 Tsp of dark rice vinegar. Pour gently into the wok and stir. Adjust seasoning to reach your desired degree of saltiness, sweetness and sourness. Serve with rice or porridge..