Broccoli With Spinach And Pasta (Vegetarian). The sauce is gonna thicken pretty quickly so keep adding in as much of the pasta water until you've reached your desired consistency. This healthy vegetarian pasta features loads of spinach and roasted vegetables tossed with light balsamic sauce! Feel free to change up the vegetables or skip them completely for a simple, hearty spinach pasta recipe.
See great recipes for Spinach Broccoli Curry too! Spinach fettuccine is made from spinach, flour, and eggs. Dishes made with fettuccine include Fettuccine Alfredo. vegan #howtocook #vegan #vegetarianrecipes , vegan Broccoli With Spinach And Pasta (Vegetarian) Autumn McComas. You can have Broccoli With Spinach And Pasta (Vegetarian) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli With Spinach And Pasta (Vegetarian)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Boiled pasta shells.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Broccoli (boiled).
- It’s 2 cup of Chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 head of Green onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parsley (chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup of Kalamata olives (chopped).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Earth balance coconut butter (vegan).
- It’s 1 dash of Parmesan.
This Broccoli, Mushroom, Spinach and Cheese Past is super versatile, combining broccoli, sliced mushrooms, shallots, spinach and my favorite ingredients: Parmesan and Fontina cheeses, all deliciously baked with whole wheat ziti pasta. STEP: Cook the pasta according to the instructions. STEP: In the meantime, make the creamy cashew sauce. Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and process until smooth.
Broccoli With Spinach And Pasta (Vegetarian) instructions
- Boil pasta fro 10 min. Drain and let cool.
- Boil broccoli for 5 min. Drain and let cool.
- Chop all other ingredients.
- Dressing: Mix earth balance butter, olive oil, and Parmesan.
Bring to a boil over high heat (leave spinach until the end). Add spinach, stir and turn off heat. Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese and olive oil, serve hot. This vegan one-pot pasta is creamy but flavourful and packed with healthy veggies that include spinach, tomatoes and broccoli. It's also made without adding oil!