泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO).
You can cook 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO)
- You need 300 grams of – ground pork.
- Prepare 1 box of – of basil leaves (sweet basil works too).
- It’s 3 of – long beans (cut into 1 inche).
- Prepare 2 of – chilli padi.
- You need 2 cloves of – shallots (optional).
- You need 6-8 cloves of – minced garlic (optional).
- You need 2.5 tablespoons of – Oyster sauce (I used organic mushroom sauce).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of – Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos).
- Prepare Half of tablespoon – fish sauce.
- You need 2.5 tablespoons of – brown sugar (I used cane sugar).
- You need of White pepper.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO) step by step
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli).
- Added in ground pork – stir fry till its about 70% cooked then add the long beans.
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning.
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar >>> some white pepper.
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings. Taste and adjust accordingly, you can add a few tbs of water in if its too dry or too salty.
- Then add in the basil and stir fry until the basil is well incorporated and turn darker in color then off the heat..
- Drizzled in the sesame oil. I serve mine with a bowl of rice and sunny side up 😋😋.