Stuffed Mushrooms. The secret ingredient in our Stuffed Mushrooms? Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms "I took these to a dinner party and they were a huge hit." – Cheesecakemama. Blue Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms "The absolute hit of the party!
They make for an easy appetizer or a simple side dish. Stuff them ahead of time and bake them off when you're. Absolutely wonderful appetizer that can be made way ahead of time. You can have Stuffed Mushrooms using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 2 box of Clean Mushrooms (take out stems chop then set aside).
- You need 1 lb of Hot Italian Sausage.
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese (soften).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese (shredded).
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms. Finely chopped green bell pepper and onion add color and flavor to these basic Parmesan and breadcrumb stuffed mushrooms. Cook chopped stems with onion, garlic, and peppers. Add breadcrumbs to make a doughy mixture and fill the caps.
Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large pan cook sausage until almost brown.
- Add cheeses and chopped mushroom stems.
- Once all mixed allow to cool so that stuffing is easier.
- Stuff each mushroom with a good amount of the mixture.
- Place mushrooms on a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- Cook on 350 for about 20-30 minutes (or until tops are golden brown).
Stuffed Mushroom Recipes Whether you're entertaining guests or whipping up a weeknight dinner, get stuffing with these easy and delicious stuffed mushroom recipes. When cleaning mushrooms, don't run them under water. They are like little sponges, and will absorb it; just wipe them clean with a damp towel. The filling can be made with fresh, canned, or imitation crabmeat. If using canned, be sure to rinse it first.