Asian salad (vegan). This carrot and raisin salad is super, super easy to make, especially if you have a food processor with a shredding blade. It's naturally sweetened, so it's quite healthy! Mix together broccoli, sunflower seeds, red onion and raisins.
While delicious, the creamy mayonnaise based dressing is high in sugars and fat. Add to blender with with rest of the dressing ingredients. This dish is packed full of nutrients. You can cook Asian salad (vegan) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian salad (vegan)
- Prepare 1/2 pack of rice vermicelli, cooked and rinced (cold).
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, cut in julienne.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small english cucumber, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of lettuce head or nappa cabbage head, minced.
- You need 1 block of vegetable firm tofu, diced (I used Soyarie brand).
- It’s 8 teaspoon of unsalted chopped peanuts or cashew.
- It’s to taste of Fresh ground black pepper.
- You need to taste of Asian sesame dressing (I used Le Grec brand).
Just look at the list of players: apples, grapes, raisins, celery, even lemon juice! And the cashew-based dressing delivers a healthy portion of plant-based protein. What could be better than a nutritious, seasonal treat? The salad was the perfect cooling side dish for the spicy Jerk Tofu.
Asian salad (vegan) step by step
- Separate all ingrediemts in 4 plates..
- Sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper..
- Drizzle with asian dressing..
- Serve with hot imperial rolls or eggrolls on the side..
You can also try these family favorite delicious salads, Cucumber Avocado Salad, Vegan Greek Salad, Vegan Italian Pasta Salad. Vegan Carrot Raisin Salad Vegan Broccoli Salad with Raisins. Vegan broccoli salad is a potluck favourite, deli section staple and all-around classic. I'm totally hooked on this salad and have loved having it prepped and ready in the fridge. This salad requires just a handful of ingredients to make.