Succotash Batch 3. An awesome dish by Native Americans. Living off beans and rice, has been the way of life since man was created. Probably will still be here long after we have departed.
An awesome dish by Native Americans. Living off beans and rice, has been the way of life since man was created. Probably will still be here long after we have departed. You can cook Succotash Batch 3 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Succotash Batch 3
- It’s 1 of large corn on the cob.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of duck fat.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of cayenne pepper.
There is carbs in beans, onions, and corn. There isn't no fat a lot of people use lard to. Using a spatula, gently flip each fillet. Sweet Corn Succotash can be made with fresh, frozen and even leftover corn from your refrigerator!
Succotash Batch 3 step by step
- Dice the onion. Take the corn off the cob. Heat the oil and the duck fat. Drain the beans but keep the liquids..
- Add the corn, beans and onions to the pan. Sauté for 20 minutes. Add salt, and minced garlic. Sauté 12 minutes..
- Add the bean liquids to the mixture. Simmer 12 minutes. Serve. Add the cayenne pepper to taste. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
This side dish recipe goes great with almost any meal! Nothing beats and easy side dish recipe like this succotash! Also be sure and check out our famous Spicy Mushroom Rice and our favorite Brussels Sprouts Casserole! When fresh corn is in season we're at the farm stand at. Nancy's Aunt Jean is back in town, and Nancy is treating her to one of her favorite dishes, Fish and Chips with a Tangy Tartar Sauce and Super Simple Succotash on the side.