Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo). This creamy cauliflower soup is delicate and fluffy with crispy bacon adding texture and saltiness. Vegan cauliflower soup is a silky, creamy, delicious soup that is healthy and easy to make! I love these cauliflower soup on cool evenings.
This Cream of Cauliflower Soup recipe is vegan/vegetarian and gluten-free, so meat-free, dairy-free and egg-free. It also fits within the paleo diet. It also fits within the paleo diet. You can have Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo)
- It’s 1/2 of Large Cauliflower (or 1 whole small).
- You need 1 cup of Broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of Meat of choice (Bacon/Italian Sausage/Steak chunks/or Ground Turkey).
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1/4 cup of Peas.
- It’s 4 of leaves Fresh Basil, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Vegetable Broth (or more till desired thickness).
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion, chopped (or Scallions).
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Cooked Asparagus.
This recipe is WFPB-friendly (whole foods plant-based) if you cook the vegetables directly in veggie broth. Paleo Cauliflower Soup I can't get enough of homemade soup these days, it's so unbelievably easy to make and you can simply throw in whatever vegetables are lurking in the bottom of your fridge. My friend Rebecca, made a killer Cauliflower soup last year :-). Here is my version of it, dairy free paleo style!
Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo) step by step
- Cut Cauliflower and Broccoli into chunks and boil about 5minutes, or until somewhat soft..
- In the meantime, brown meat and onions until fully cooked..
- Take cooked Cauliflower, Broccoli, peas, coconut milk, and vegetable broth, and purée in a blender. (Some chunks are acceptable.).
- Add veggie purée to the cooked meat..
- Add Basil, and cook a little longer. Add more some more vegetable broth if needed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add some avocado to the top of each serving and enjoy..
- OPTIONAL: add the cooked Asparagus. Add cheese if desired.
Feel free to add more of your favorite veggies (asparagus is awesome added to it at the end!), or if you're not on a dairy free diet, add heavy cream and a half stick of butter instead of the coconut milk. Add the cauliflower, leeks, white sweet potato, and bone broth to a large pot and bring to a boil. Add soup to blender and purée OR use an immersion blender to purée until smooth. This creamy cauliflower soup is so rich and creamy you'd never know it was dairy-free (vegan & paleo friendly). This cream of cauliflower soup is my most requested recipe.