90 second keto bread. I love a tuna sandwich and this is amazing! If you have been missing being able to enjoy a good sandwich, make this bread today! When Atkins asked me to create an Atkins-friendly low carb recipe, right away I thought of making Atkins bread.
So tasty and just perfect for sandwiches and toast. And so here it is, a lovely cross between a cornbread and a Hawaiian sweet roll. Bread is one of the foods that people miss most on keto – at least I know I did – and a loaf of almond flour bread is a great alternative. You can cook 90 second keto bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 90 second keto bread
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of almond or coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt can leave it out.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of melted butter unsalted Preferred.
- It’s of Optional 2 Tbsp of shredded cheese and 1/2 tsp garlic powder or.
- Prepare of Optional 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp swerve sweetener.
But, for a lot of folks, it's quite a task to make, because you have to separate eggs, and whisk the whites to stiff peaks and so on. Prosciutto Bocconcini Stuffed Low Carb Burger Why it works. So it's great for a quick low-carb breakfast. It's also good topped with peanut butter, with cream cheese and smoked salmon, or with mustard and ham.
90 second keto bread instructions
- Mix everything in a glass / ceramic Microwave safe bowl or mug. The bowl should measure around 4 inches wide on the bottom preferred round.
- Wisk it all together.
- Place in the microwave for 90 seconds and cover with a paper towel.
- Cool and slice in half.
- Either eat it the way it is or fry it up with some butter.
Craving bread that won't knock you out of ketosis but no time to bake? It's a no bake, no problem recipe. This easy low carb keto mug bread is the BEST. This keto white bread is so easy to make because all you need is a mug, some common keto ingredients, and a minute and a half of your time. Maybe you're following the keto diet or maybe you're just trying to cut back on carbs.