Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese. Layer American cheese on top of bacon. Roll out second sheet over the top of filling. Seal edges all the way around (I crimped mine with a fork).
My Grilled Cheese Bacon Crescent Squares are insanely delicious. This is a blockbuster of a recipe! Guaranteed to be an instant favorite! You can have Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of cans crescent dough sheets (or crescent rolls).
- You need 8 oz of sliced cheddar cheese.
- It’s 6 oz of sliced American cheese.
- You need 6 slices of thick cut bacon – cooked and crumbled.
- You need 2 tbs of butter – melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan (optional).
Recently, I made these insanely delicious Grilled Cheese Fries that completely blew my mind with all their addictive qualities. Top four bread slices with sliced Cabot Monterey Jack Cheese, Seriously Sharp Cheddar or Seriously Sharp Yellow Cheddar and cooked applewood smoked bacon. Press remaining bread slices on top. Transfer to the skillet and cook slowly until golden on the underside, reducing heat if needed.
Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Brush half of the melted butter in a roughly 12×8 inch rectangle on a large foil lined baking sheet. Mix the dijon and (optional) garlic powder with remaining butter. Set aside..
- Roll out your first crescent sheet over the buttered area (if using crescent rolls, pinch seams together to prevent leaking)..
- Layer cheddar cheese slices on crescent sheet, leaving 1/2 inch border around all edges. Sprinkle bacon evenly over cheddar. Layer American cheese on top of bacon..
- Roll out second sheet over the top of filling. Seal edges all the way around (I crimped mine with a fork). Brush top with remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired..
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until top is golden and crispy. Let cool 5 minutes. Cut into 8 triangles. Serve in place of grilled cheese with your favorite soup. Enjoy!.
- Can also be cut into 16-24 smaller pieces to be used as an appetizer for holiday or gameday parties, tailgates, potlucks, any old get together really!.
Butter one side of each piece of bread. Welcome to the global business guide. In this context, we will be taking about the insurance industry, the general definition of insurance, adequate and precise explanation of the definition, brief talk about the history, the insurer, the insured, classes of insurance, the role of the underwriter in the industry and how you as an individual can benefit maximally when you get yourself, your car. In small bowl, mix melted butter and garlic powder. Few ingredients go together better than bacon and cheese.