Grilled Oysters With Garlic/Romano Herb Butter. If you've never cooked oysters on the grill, you're in for a treat. Grilling oysters whole saves you the trouble of shucking them–they magically pop open when cooked. A simple garlic herb butter adds richness and a bright pop of flavor to this impressive appetizer.
Transfer butter mixture to a piece of plastic wrap and roll up to form a tight log and freeze until firm. Place the washed oyster shells on a baking sheet and top each. Grilled Oysters with Herb Butter Directions: Let the butter come to room temperature. You can have Grilled Oysters With Garlic/Romano Herb Butter using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Oysters With Garlic/Romano Herb Butter
- Prepare of For GarlicRomano Butter.
- You need 4 of counces (1 stick) room temperature butter.
- Prepare of The zest and juice of 1 fresh lemon.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Worcester sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped thyme and chives.
- Prepare 1 of }2 teaspoon granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- It’s 12 of fresh oysters, on the half shell.
That will allow making the herb butter much easier. Combine all ingredients except the oysters and the cheese and put them in a bowl: Great recipe for Grilled Oysters With Garlic/Romano Herb Butter. Fresh oysters are delicious on the grill. They cook in minutes and are topped with a garlic / romano cheese buttter for a great start to any meal!
Grilled Oysters With Garlic/Romano Herb Butter step by step
- Scrub oysters clean. Preheat the grill to medium high..
- Place all butter/garlic ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth'.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- Place oysters cup side down on grill and cook until they open,.
- Remove too shell carefully. Loosten oster gently in remaing shell and place a small spoonful of garlic butter on each oyster, place back on grill to melt butter.
- Serve warm.
- Serve warm.
Stir together butter, parsley, horseradish, garlic, Worcestershire, zest, salt, paprika, and hot sauce in a bowl until well blended. Arrange oysters in a single layer on oiled grates, keeping oysters as level as possible. Shuck oysters, and discard top shell. Using an oyster knife, disconnect the oyster from the bottom shell, keeping the oyster in the shell. Lay out a large piece of plastic wrap over a work surface and mound the butter mixture in the center.