Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice. Mix together all ingredients for the ribs in a large bowl. Here is how you cook it. Bring it back up to a boil again.
Hi friend if you find the videos helpful and entertaining the recipes delicious and satisfying please feel free to make a donation. Grilled BBQ short ribs and crispy deep fried battered shrimp. Grilled steak glazed with teriyaki sauce and crispy deep fried battered shrimp.. You can have Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice
- Prepare of For the ribs.
- You need 3 lbs of beef short ribs, cut flanken style.
- You need 1 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 piece of ginger root 1 1/2 x 4 inches long.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions sliced. Reserve some for garnish.
- You need of For the rice.
- It’s 2 cups of prepared rice.
- You need 1 (15 Oz) of can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 2 tbs of red thai curry paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
Sticky rice topped with coconut cream and fresh mangoes. Get ideas for cooking Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indianthe best of Asian cooking.. Spicy Jungle Curry (no coconut milk) green bean, eggplant, zucchini, bamboo, basil, bell pepper, baby corn.. Add the rice, shredded coconut, coconut milk, water and salt to a medium pan.
Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice step by step
- Mix together all ingredients for the ribs in a large bowl. Marinade ribs for 2 hours..
- When ribs are done, blend ingredients for rice, except the rice, in a sauce pot..
- Over low heat, stirring constantly, bring mixture to a simmer..
- Add rice to liquid. Continue over low heat stirring constantly until starch from the rice thickens concoction..
- Remove from heat and cover while ribs are prepared..
- Preheat and clean grill..
- Over high heat, grill ribs 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cook to medium rare. Do not overcook.
- Immediately plate ribs. Garnish with sliced green onions. Serve with rice. Enjoy..
Bring to a boil over medium heat. Order online from Jett Asian Kitchen & Sushi on MenuPages. Kaleo's Bar & Grill Add the beef short ribs to the bag, seal, shake up, then place in the fridge overnight to marinade. When ready to cook, turn grill on high and allow excess marinade to drip off before placing beef on grill. Order online from Siam Rice Thai & Sushi on MenuPages.