Grilled Chimichurri Potatoes. Chimichurri sauce is made with several ingredients that are perfect for roasting potatoes, such as garlic, olive oil, and parsley. But it's the other ingredients in chimichurri sauce—lime juice, vinegar, and cilantro—that give these roasted potatoes something extra, a great Latin flavor. Using the strainer, remove the potatoes from the water and set aside to drain.
Slice, and serve steak and the. Rich, smoky potatoes pair deliciously with a bright, herbaceous chimichurri, making these sweet fingerlings a must-try side dish this summer. To streamline dinner, boil the potatoes ahead of time (just be sure to not cook them too long, just until tender) and then finish them on the grill alongside your protein of choice. You can have Grilled Chimichurri Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chimichurri Potatoes
- You need 2 pounds of baby red potatoes, cut in half and boiled until tender.
- You need of In chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chimichurri sauce, I used my recipe in my profile.
- You need 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
A grilled flank steak or piece of salmon with a side of veggies and these smashed potatoes with chimichurri makes such a simple but flavorful meal that you'll want to make all the time. Go ahead and spoon that chimichurri on the rest of the meal too, because, why not? Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Season the steaks with salt and black pepper.
Grilled Chimichurri Potatoes instructions
- Combine chimihurri sauce and butter in a large bowl, add hot potatoes and gently coat potatoes. Cover and marinate at least 30 mins or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Tread on skewers and gri;; over direct heat until browned.
Perfectly Grilled Steak with Potatoes and a Chimichurri Sauce. I found this recipe in Grill Everyday, a wonderful little cookbook with simple grilling recipes that make weeknight grilling oh-so-easy! The original recipe called for flank steak, which I love. Make a big batch of chimichurri sauce to marinate steak or chicken for the grill. Then use what's leftover to make this potato salad, and you'll have the perfect side dish.