Seasoned Chicken & cheese wrap with bell peppers and sour cream..
You can have Seasoned Chicken & cheese wrap with bell peppers and sour cream. using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seasoned Chicken & cheese wrap with bell peppers and sour cream.
- It’s of Prep ingredients.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Boneless skinless Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need of All seasoning.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s 2 of Uncooked tortilla.
Seasoned Chicken & cheese wrap with bell peppers and sour cream. instructions
- Heat stove top to a medium heat..
- Base your skillet with butter..
- Cook chicken evenly on both sides in skillet until it's slightly golden brown..
- While chicken is cooking . gut and cut up the bell pepper into chunks.
- Place bell pepper in a container, in the fridge to keep cool & crisp until needed..
- After chicken is lightly cooked remove from skillet and place on cutting board. Slice into thin strips..
- Drain skillet of excess butter and wipe out with paper towel.
- Return skillet to a low heat, melt 1/8th a cup of butter..
- Return chicken to skillet and slightly season with all seasoning..
- Cook for 5 minutes then flip and season..
- While chicken is cooking on the other side warm another skillet for your tortillas.
- Once chicken is cooked turned down to a minimum/warm heat..
- Cook tortilla until bendable and pliable.
- Now add shredded cheese, your sliced chicken, and red bell pepper to your tortilla..
- Wrap up and cook until tortilla is a nice golden brown on each side..
- (Time to eat) place wrap on plate with a side(or on top) of sour cream.