Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich. Get Any Of Your Go-To Entrees To-Go, Including Sides, Desserts And Kid's Meals. Get Your Meal To Go When You Order Online For Pickup At The Drive-Thru. Upgrade Your Grilled Cheese With Singles Unmistakable Creamy Melt & American Flavor!
In a skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches until golden brown on both sides and cheese is. Preheat non stick pan to medium heat. Seasoned side down add slice of cheese, tomato, fresh ground pepper, basil and other slice of cheese topping with second slice of bread seasoned side up. You can cook Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich
- You need 4 slices of sandwich bread (any I used brown bread).
- Prepare 1 of ripe large tomato.
- Prepare 1 sprig of fresh basil.
- You need 1 of little bit of cheddar and cream cheese.
- It’s To taste of pepper & salt.
- You need of Some jalapenos (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of softened Butter.
Grilled cheese sandwiches with gooey melted cheese, summer roasted tomatoes, fresh basil and crispy buttery bread slices. One of the best breakfast or lunch ideas for summer days. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Arrange tomato slices over cheese, cutting slices in half to fit if necessary.
Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich instructions
- First of all slice your tomatoes and put them aside.
- When done, apply butter on both sides of the breads and once done flip the sides from which the buttered side is facing down this is called "buttered side down".
- Then add on your cheeses, tomatoes, basil, jalapenos, salt and pepper at the end. Close your sandwich with the other bread slice with buttered side up and grill it on grill pan until cheese melts(turning the sides continuously).
- Finally take the sanwiches of grill pan, place on plate, cut triangles and serve!!!.
Top with remaining slices of bread, buttered side up. Classic grilled cheese sandwiches with a kick. These are great with a bowl of tomato soup with a little basil added. So now, the grilled cheese sandwich… holy moly, cheesy and lovely. Layer the cheese, basil and tomatoes on four bread slices.