Crockpot Sweet and Sour Meatballs.
You can cook Crockpot Sweet and Sour Meatballs using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Prepare 5 lb of frozen package of meatballs.
- Prepare 32 oz of jar of grape jelly.
- Prepare 1 of jar of chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot pepper flakes (opt).
- It’s 1 can of chunk pineapple (opt).
Crockpot Sweet and Sour Meatballs instructions
- Mix grape jelly, chili sauce and hot pepper flakes together in crockpot. You can add pineapple to the mixture if you want. Stir in the frozen meatballs to the mixture..
- Cook on high for four to six hours in crockpot. Stir every two hours..