Pork Steak with Sour Sauce.. Breaded pork cube steaks served with a wonderful sour cream sauce. Serve over hot cooked rice or potatoes. I usually double the recipe for the sauce.
Steak with Gorgonzola Sauce – the perfect flavor combinationThe Spruce. beef steaks, sauce, vegetable oil, gorgonzola cheese, sour. A creamy, full-flavored sauce pairs beautifully with the tender pork chops. Pork Chops with Sour Cream Sauce. You can cook Pork Steak with Sour Sauce. using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Steak with Sour Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Pork steak.
- You need 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce ( store bought ).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Salty & sour sauce ( my recipe ).
- Prepare 2 of Lime wedges.
This is one of my favorite recipes. It's easy, fast and has a gourmet taste. Mushrooms, wine, cream, sour cream, and seasonings make an amazing pan sauce for pork loin steaks in this fast and easy recipe. Quick and easy pork chops with a sweet and sour sauce made with red currant jelly and Dijon mustard.
Pork Steak with Sour Sauce. instructions
- Line a pan with olive oil. Heat until very hot..
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Fry in the pan for 20 seconds then flip over..
- Fry until it is well done or medium rare to your liking. Brush steak with BBQsauce..
- Slice steak into thin pieces and get into the serving plate..
- Top the steak with salty & sour sauce. Decorate with lime wedges. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/455431-super-salty-sour-dipping-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342645-tip-cutting-limes-clean-boards.
You just want a nice fruit jelly to balance the vinegar and mustard for the sauce, which is essentially a sweet-sour sauce. Cooking times will vary depending on how thick your pork chops are. Pork steaks baked in a delicious mushroom sauce, this is a must served with mashed potatoes, do not add in any extra salt to this recipe! I use one can each of golden mushroom *and* cream of mushroom soup, but that is optional, this recipe may be doubled but will require a larger baking dish. Ok, pork steak may be nothing new to many of you, but we're sure it goes very well with veggies and a creamy sauce.