Juicy Grilled Chicken. Add the chicken breasts to the brine. Alternatively, you can use a grill pan, set over medium-high heat. Marked by the grill and turned a most gorgeous caramel-colored hue, the very best grilled chicken breast promises to be juicy and tender — and as versatile for quick summer meals as a good tomato.
Test Kitchen tip: Compared to beef and pork, chicken doesn't need to marinate for long—especially if the marinade includes acidic ingredients such as vinegar, lemon juice or buttermilk. Perfectly Juicy Grilled Chicken Breasts are easier to achieve than you think! The steps in this recipe are absolutely fool-proof! You can cook Juicy Grilled Chicken using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Juicy Grilled Chicken
- It’s 1 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 5 cm of crushed ginger.
- It’s 2 of crushed garlic.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1,5 litre of water.
- You need of For the marinating sauce:.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 spoon of honey.
- It’s 5 spoons of sweet soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ginger powder.
- You need 1 teaspoons of curcuma powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of cumin powder.
- It’s of Ground sea salt.
- It’s of Ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of little bit of butter.
Learn the method for how to grill chicken breasts that are juicy, and never ever dried out. Everybody loves chicken, and all cooks love a good chicken How-To. I know this because the most popular post on this site is How To Cook Chicken Breasts From Frozen and the most popular post on my sister site, The Cookful, is How To Bake Chicken Wings. Remove from grill (or grill pan).
Juicy Grilled Chicken step by step
- In a pan with water, put the chicken and set the heat to low. Season with crushed garlic, crushed ginger, and bay leaves. Let cook for one and a half hour. The broth should come out and the neighbours should smell what you're cooking 😉.
- While the pan is cooking you a magical taste, you can have a glass of wine and read your favourite book… Or practising your multitasking skill by preparing the marinating sauce..
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinating sauce in a big bowl. It should take less than 10 minutes before you can go back to your book & wine business..
- However, do not stop multitasking because you should check your boiling chicken now and then..
- One and a half hour (and two glasses of wine) later, turn the heat off and take the chicken out..
- Put the chicken into the marinating sauce, (and probably more wine to your glass 🙈 because..) you need to let it soak into the sauce for another half hour..
- Pre heat the oven into 180 degrees. Grill to perfection for 20-30 minutes..
- It takes a long time, I know.. but the taste is worth the effort! Bon appetit 🍷🍗.
Grilled chicken breast is an easy, family friendly dinner that pairs well with so many delicious sides. We love serving this grilled chicken with coleslaw, quinoa tabouli, kale quinoa salad and/or potato salad (just to name a few). I also love adding this chicken to my weekly meal prep. Grilled chicken breasts can be the epitome of boring. Too often they're dried out or rubbery.