White Castle burger casserole (low carb).
You can cook White Castle burger casserole (low carb) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Castle burger casserole (low carb)
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 Packets of dry onion soup mix.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese.
White Castle burger casserole (low carb) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown hamburger meat adding one packet of dry onion soup mix.
- Drain hamburger meat and add the other packet of dry onion soup mix along with one cup of the cheese.
- Place hamburger mixture in a casserole dish that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Pour other cup of cheese on top of hamburger meat mixture.
- In a separate dish whisk heavy whipping cream, mayonnaise, eggs and ground black pepper to taste.
- Pour this mixture on top of the meat mixture evenly.
- Bake dish for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Top each serving with a bit of yellow mustard and a pickle to get the true White Castle experience.