Turkey nachos. This is, like, the easiest thing in the universe and will take you less than half an hour to throw together. And even less time than that if you can be all domestic and prepared and have some chicken or ground turkey or beef prepped ahead of time. Cook turkey as specified on the package.
Thanksgiving leftovers are so quick and easy to put together and serve while watching all those football games and during all of the family activities this Thanksgiving weekend. These turkey nachos turn your leftover turkey stash into a cheesy, crunchy, spicy, gluten-free party food that. Warm oil in a skillet over medium heat. You can have Turkey nachos using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey nachos
- It’s of ground turkey.
- You need of red onion diced.
- It’s of Sweet bell peppers or stop light peppers diced.
- It’s of Diced jalapeño.
- It’s of Diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
- You need of Shredded marble cheese.
- You need of Tostitos.
Add turkey and cook, stirring and breaking up meat. In a skillet, brown the turkey; drain. Place the tortilla chips on a greased baking sheet. Layer with turkey, sour cream, and salsa.
Turkey nachos step by step
- Brown ground turkey the add taco seasoning…do not drain liquid or add more liquid….flavor is keeped together.
- Dice up all ingredients….I don't like chunky nachos but you may cut them the way you like best!.
- 9×13 glass baking pan layer tostito scoops on bottom & make sure turned up so each scoop can be filled.
- Gradually fill with each ingredient with cheese on top.
- Add new layer of nachos & duplicate….should get at least 3 layers in one pan.
- Preheat oven to 375' and bake until cheese is melted or your nose can smell the aroma.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and/or quacamole.
Mini Bell Pepper Loaded Turkey "Nachos" With the Super Bowl happening this weekend, I thought these would make a lighter alternative to traditional nachos. Mini rainbow bell peppers are the perfect size for eating with your hands, but heck, you could even make this for lunch or dinner and call it a meal! In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. These nachos are so simple to throw together and you can customize them to how ever you want. My only suggestions is to season the turkey the way the recipe calls for or it won't be Spicy Turkey Nachos.