THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes. Hide content and notifications from this user. thin перевод в словаре английский – русский. adjective masculine . rare thin hair. Thin (web server), a Ruby web-server based on Mongrel. All pages with titles beginning with Thin.
Thin definition: Something that is thin is much narrower than it is long. Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. adjective, thin·ner, thin·nest. having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thick: thin ice. of small cross section in comparison with the length; slender. From Middle English thinne, thünne, thenne, from Old English þynne, from Proto-Germanic *þunnuz ("thin") – compare *þanjaną ("to stretch, spread out") – from Proto-Indo-European *ténh₂us ("thin"), from *ten- ("to stretch"). You can cook THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes
- You need 1/4 cup of butter-flavored shortening.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- It’s 1/3 cup of light brown sugar packed.
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg room temperature.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Thin definition is – having little extent from one surface to its opposite. How to use thin in a sentence. Synonym Discussion of thin. thin – WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. It was filmed at The Renfrew Center of Florida in Coconut Creek. "stunnas is glasses thins is wheels rippers is brawds scrapers automobiles".
THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large bowl cream together shortening, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in egg until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until well combine and a dough starts to form..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Using a mini ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoons worth) scoop out dough and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Completely flatten each ball of dough. (see notes) Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies sit in the pan for about 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Cookies will crisp up even more as they cool. Store in airtight container..
But guys actually don't like thin girl because they look ugly and sick. Something thin is narrow or not very thick. If you wear thin socks on a cold winter day, your toes Thin can describe something that is narrow and slender, like a hair or a thread. thin definition: The definition of thin is having little depth, being lean or not having a lot of something An example of something thin is a menu with only five items on it.. thin meaning, definition, what is thin: if something is thin, there is only a sm.: Learn more. Definition of thin written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount.