Quick vegetarian rice balls. Rice can be hot, scoop rice into your Palm which is inside the sandwich bag. Flatten out the rice, put the fish stuffing (or any kind of stuffing) in the middle of the rice, use hands (inside bags) to press hard and shape the rice balls. Spinach and Rice Balls are amazingly delicious snack which are made using Cooked Rice, potato, Spinach and few other simple spices.
You can serve them as they are or with any dip too. Since this has garlic flavor already in the mix, if you are using your own pre-cooked quinoa and/or brown rice, make sure to add some minced garlic or garlic powder. Clockwise from top left: sautéed kale, stuffed rice balls (today's recipe!), curried butternut squash, stuffing, mashed potatoes, creamy mushroom gravy, Hippie Loaf from Lindsay Nixon's Happy Herbivore Cookbook. You can have Quick vegetarian rice balls using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick vegetarian rice balls
- Prepare 1 cup of Sweet rice (sticky rice).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of diced vegetarian fish.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of stevia leaf sugar or 1 tbsp sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice seasoning to sprinkle.
This cookbook is a true lifesaver for any vegan person, especially around the holidays (stuffing and gravy also came from this book). Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms to the hot oil, sprinkle with salt, and cook and stir until liquid from mushrooms has evaporated. Vegan Parmesan is kind of a game-changer for vegan/dairy-free eaters, and it kills it in these fresh vegballs.
Quick vegetarian rice balls step by step
- Cook sweet rice in small rice cooker..
- Add diced vegetarian fish, soy sauce, sugar, ground pepper in small pot on medium heat..
- When rice is cooked, mixed the rice to let to cool down a bit. Use 2 sandwich zip lock bags as gloves. Rice can be hot, scoop rice into your Palm which is inside the sandwich bag. Flatten out the rice, put the fish stuffing (or any kind of stuffing) in the middle of the rice, use hands (inside bags) to press hard and shape the rice balls..
- Sprinkle rice seasoning on top or lightly roll rice ball around the sprinkles on the plate..
- Makes 1 plate of rice balls..
Imagine a caprese sandwich, but with sharp Parmesan in place of mozzarella. We show you how to make a low calorie, high carb snack perfect for every cyclist. Homemade vegan meatballs made with chickpeas are insanely flavorful – even meat-eaters will love them! An extra squeeze of lime gives it that little kick it needs. This simple rice and bean recipe makes a full vegetarian meal on its own.