Taco Ring. Make a taco-style salad to serve with the crescent ring. Toss shredded Romaine lettuce, halved cherry tomatoes, chunks of avocado, and sliced radishes. Make a creamy dressing by stirring some red or green spicy taco sauce into some plain ranch dressing to drizzle over top.
I had ate them many times but was always to scared to make one. It's so easy–took me a few times to make it look pretty but it's really simple to do, just experiment around with it. My kids now request these instead of regular tacos. You can cook Taco Ring using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Ring
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 2 pkg of crescent rolls.
- You need of (Topping) chopped tomato.
- It’s of (Topping) lettuce.
- You need of (Topping) Salsa.
- Prepare of (Topping) shredded cheese.
- You need of (Topping) sour cream.
I was out of black olives tonight, so I used green–the toppings are your personal choice really! For a spicier taco ring, add a dash of hot sauce to the beef mixture and use hot salsa. While the crust may get a bit soggy, it will still taste delicious! To reheat the taco ring, place individual slices on a baking sheet.
Taco Ring step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Brown beef and drain. Stir in taco seasoning, 1 ½ cups of cheese and water..
- While beef is cooking, open packages of crescent rolls and separate into triangles, placing on a round baking stone or larger cookie sheet, forming a ring with the wide ends, overlapping slightly..
- Spoon meat mixture over wide ends of crescent rolls. Bring points of crescent rolls over meat mixture, forming a ring..
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with toppings..
This Taco Ring recipe is a colorfully fun addition to a Tex-Mex dinner or for a potluck. Using crescent dough, seasoned beef, and cheddar cheese this taco ring is so easy to put together! This post is sponsored by Mirum, all opinions expressed are my own. Instead of traditional taco shells, we use refrigerated crescent rolls to create a Taco Ring that's as good as a main dish as it is a fiesta-style party appetizer! This crescent roll taco ring recipe will have the whole gang exclaiming over how tasty and unique this dish really is.