Ma Po Tofu.
You can cook Ma Po Tofu using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ma Po Tofu
- It’s 200 grams of Minced Pork.
- It’s 2 pack of Silken Tofu.
- It’s 10 grams of Ginger.
- You need 1 piece of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 pieces of Leek (Naganegi).
- It’s As needed of Spring Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salad Oil (cooking Oil).
- You need of <Ma Po Sauce>.
- You need 2 tsp of Chili Bean Sauce (If your kids do not like spicy one, use 1tsp Chili Bean Sauce).
- You need 2 tsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake (Rice cooking wine).
- It’s 2 tsp of Chinese Soup Stock.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- You need of <dissolved potato starch>.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Potato Starch.
- You need 2 tsp of Water.
Ma Po Tofu step by step
- Combine the Ma Po Sauce ingredients in a bowl. Mix Potato starch and water to make dissolved potato starch in another bowl..
- Mince Leek, ginger and garlic..
- Cut the Tofu into 2cm square. Boil it for 2 minutes with hot water and drain with hot water..
- Heat Salad Oil in a frying pan and add garlic, ginger and cook until tender over low heat. Add Leek and Minced Pork and fry until browned, add Ma Po Sauce into the pan..
- Put Tofu in the pan and mix gently so as not to destroy Tofu..
- Add dissolved potato starch. After that,put it in a plate..
- Hoisin Sauce SG$3.70/240g at FairPrice.
- Chili Bean Sause SG$3.70/226g at FairPrice.