Asian. Chicken Salad. Discover Our Collection Of Salad Recipes. This is a crunchy, wonderfully satisfying salad that is fabulous with grilled chicken, leftover from yesterday 's barbecue. The dressing is sweet and sour, mingling brown sugar with soy sauce and rice wine vinegar.
The hero of this Chinese Chicken Salad is the Asian Dressing and crunchy noodles. It can make any bowl of fresh greens devilishly moreish! Made with cabbage, carrots, green onions and chicken, finished with sesame seeds, this is terrific for packed lunches as it keeps well for days! You can cook Asian. Chicken Salad using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian. Chicken Salad
- It’s of CHICKEN.
- You need 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of kung pao dry seasoning blend.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of SALAD DRESSING.
- It’s 1 of shallot, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- It’s 1/3 cup of peanut or canola oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tamari soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste, keep in mind soy sauce is salty. I don't add any additional salt so taste and adjust if you think you need more..
- You need 1 tsp of sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of white seasame seeds.
- It’s of SALAD.
- Prepare 6 cup of Asian slaw mix, which is a blend of shredded napa cabbage, shredded carrots and thinly sliced celery.
- You need 2 of small cucumbers, sliced.
- It’s 1 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of julienned peeled apple, I used a tart granny Smith apple.
- Prepare 1/2 pints of grape or cherry tomatos.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted almonds.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted peanuts.
To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with chicken, cabbage, carrots, chow mein noodles, mandarin oranges, cashews, cilantro and green onions. Delicate rice vinegar dresses this salad of chicken, lettuce, nuts and the requisite sesame seeds and crisp Chinese noodles. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Remove the meat from the bones, discard the skin, and shred the chicken in large bite-sized pieces.
Asian. Chicken Salad step by step
- MAKE SALAD DRESSING.
- Combine all salad dressing ingredients EXCEPT seasame seeds in a food processor or blender until smooth, transfer to a bowl and stir in sesame seeds, set aside.
- COOK CHICKEN.
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking dish with foil, spray with non stick spray.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, kung pao seasoning and pepper, whisk until smooth.
- Brush chicken all.over with.seasoned mayonnaise/soy mixture., place on prepared dish and roast about 15 minutes, until chicken is just cooked through. Keep in mind thinner breasts may cook.faster and thicker ones a bit longer. For juicy chicken don't.overcook. Let chicken rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl, toss with enough dressing to lightly coat. Turn out onto serving platter. Slice chicken and top salad with chicken. Serve extra dressing on the side.
Stir in seasoning packet from soup mix. Break block of noodles into bite-size pieces over skillet; stir into butter mixture. This Chinese chicken salad is fresh and full of crunchy ramen, sweet mandarins, and crisp cabbage. It's our favorite salad to bring along to any potluck, and what we make when we need an easy lunch. This is the best Asian Chicken Salad recipie I have used.