Valentine's Day Pink Brownies.
You can have Valentine's Day Pink Brownies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Valentine's Day Pink Brownies
- Prepare 3 of Egg white (M).
- It’s 100 grams of White flour.
- You need 100 grams of Butter.
- It’s 100 grams of Strawberry jam.
- Prepare 100 grams of White chocolate chip.
- It’s 60 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 of slightly more than a spoonful of the attached spoon Red food colouring.
Valentine's Day Pink Brownies instructions
- Dissolve food colouring in one teaspoon of water. Line parchment sheet in a square pan. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Add sugar to the egg white and mix well until white. No need to whip..
- Add jam and food colouring, and mix well..
- Sift in the flour and baking powder, and mix..
- Add melted butter by trickling it from a spatula into the bowl, and mix. Add half of the chocolate chips..
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top..
- Bake in a preheated 340°F/170°C oven for about 30 minutes. Poke a skewer in the brownie, and if it's clean, the brownie is done..
- You don't need to melt the chocolate. Even so, this brownie has a strong chocolate flavour. I think this version is tastier than normal brown chocolate brownies..
- I used natural food dyes for this. It is pale and gentle beige pink. This colour might be not pink enough..
- I used red food coloring for the brownie above. The color is not too strong, so I recommend to use food coloring for this recipe..