Italian sausage stuffed peppers. I'm a huge fan of stuffed peppers, and there are a lot of stuffed pepper recipes on this blog, and even a round-up of Ten Low-Carb Stuffed Pepper Recipes. Maybe it's because I almost always have ground beef and Italian Sausage in the freezer and most of the other ingredients are things I keep on. Stuffed bell peppers with rice, hot Italian sausage, aromatics, and topped with melty cheese.
Making Our Italian Sausage Stuffed Peppers Recipe – The Steps. ONE: Chop up some onion, peppers and garlic. I used a jalapeno pepper and A recipe for flavorful bell peppers that are stuffed with a mixture of Italian sausage, tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese and plenty of seasoning, then. You can cook Italian sausage stuffed peppers using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian sausage stuffed peppers
- It’s 1 lb of sweet Italian ground sausage.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 c of Italian blend cheese.
- Prepare Tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 15 of mini sweet peppers, halved and cleaned.
- It’s of Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
These Italian Sausage Stuffed Peppers from Delish.com are the best! These peppers are packed with all of the flavour, so you'll never know they're healthy. When I made Italian sausage turkey burgers the other day my natural instinct was to make stuffed peppers next. If you try these stuffed peppers, don't forget to snap a pic and tag it #thedietchef And of course, you can always check out this recipe, and many many more on my YouTube Channel.
Italian sausage stuffed peppers instructions
- Halve peppers and clean out seeds and membrane, toss in olive oil, bake cut side up 5-7 minutes.
- Brown sausage. Drain, set aside to cool.
- Mix softened cream cheese with garlic, salt, pepper and Italian blend.
- Roast peppers 5-7 minutes to soften.
- Sprinkle extra cheese blend on top.
- Put mixture in halved peppers.
- Bake 5-7 minutes.
- Makes 30.
You can cut the peppers either horizontally or just cut a whole in the top and stuff them vertically. Either way you want to remove the stem, the seeds, and the white flesh from the inside using a pairing knife. Due to our just-in-time sourcing model, we may have to send you a substitute ingredient. Carefully, flip roasted peppers to cut side up. Italian Sausage Stuffed Bell Pepper RingsSouthern Plate.