Bruschetta with sun-dried tomatoes. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. This sun dried and roma tomato bruschetta recipe is so flavorful, you won't even know it's healthy! Bread piled with tomatoes, garlic, balsamic, and basil!
Toss to combine and adjust the seasoning with lemon juice, to taste, and salt and pepper. This creamy spread is great on our sun-dried tomato bruschetta. Also, it is terrific as a dip for veggies, and we loved it with our watercress and roasted beet salad. You can cook Bruschetta with sun-dried tomatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with sun-dried tomatoes
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (optional).
- Prepare 150 grams of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Sugar.
We used the oil-packed sun dried tomatoes for our sun dried tomato bruschetta which we drained in a fine-mesh strainer and then blotted off the excess oil with paper towels. Thinly slice a baguette; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Add oil to pan; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Bruschetta with sun-dried tomatoes step by step
- Add tomatoes into a multi blender or a hand grind..
- Continue by adding the salt, sugar and 1 tablespoon of oregano..
- Add in half of the olive oil, garlic. Since I am not a fan of garlic I added garlic for the others who enjoy eating garlic..
- Cut a nice piece of bread homemade if possible 🙂 warm out of the oven add olive oil, tomato paste and top off with the rest of the oregano. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
Add onion and green pepper; saute until tender. Spread tomato mixture evenly over toasted bread. Easy Bruschetta With Pesto And Sun-Dried Tomatoes features homemade basil Pesto, sautéed zucchini and delicious sun-dried tomatoes. If you're looking for a very best crowd-pleasing appetizer for birthday party, Thanksgiving or Christmas, you can count on this Basil Pesto Bruschetta to deliver. Easy to make and absolutely delicious!