Beef Quesadillas. These Cheesy Beef Quesadillas from Delish.com are the best! Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with lime wedges and sour cream. Like the best bar food in the world, but right here in your own Remove the quesadilla to a cutting board and let the quesadilla sit for a minute before you slice into.
Stir in the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin and salt. I actually prefer using ground beef in quesadillas because it is a little easier than using chicken or These quesadillas use a burrito-style filling which consists of taco seasoned ground beef, refried. Serve with your favorite salsa and enjoy them Shredded Beef Quesadillas Recipe. You can have Beef Quesadillas using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Quesadillas
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 8 ounces of ground beef — cooked and chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese or jalapeno jack cheese.
- It’s 3 of each green onions, cut on a bias.
- Prepare 1/2 of of jalapeno -finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of each green bell pepper – small diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of cilantro chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of crystal hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need 2 of Flour tortillas 12"inch or 8- 6"inch.
The neighborhood of Langley Park has a very large Hispanic. Quick and easy dinner with these ground beef quesadillas. Starting with ground beef and making your own taco seasoning, this is a perfect weeknight meal. Throw the ultimate fiesta with this beef quesadilla recipe from Food.com.
Beef Quesadillas instructions
- Cook the ground beef in a saute pan with the oil and first salt and pepper until browned. Drain off the fat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl..
- Divide and place in tortillas and fold over.
- Spray the tortilla with pan spray and cook in saute pan or on griddle at 350 degrees about 4-5 minutes per side,cook until it is golden brown and delicious and melted on the inside:).
In a skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin, chili powder. These Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas are made with a homemade spice mix, two different cheeses and bulked out with black beans and red pepper. These Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas are made with a homemade spice mix, two different cheeses and bulked out with black Ground Beef Quesadillas. These baked quesadillas are the absolute best because it's quick and easy and made in sheet pan then popped into the oven!