Thai-inspired vegan vegetable dish.
You can have Thai-inspired vegan vegetable dish using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai-inspired vegan vegetable dish
- You need 2 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions, sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of white mushrooms, sliced thin.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of fresh basil, chopped.
- You need 1-2 cups of raw sunflower seeds.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4-6 tbsp of curry.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 cups of peas.
- You need of Coconut milk.
Thai-inspired vegan vegetable dish step by step
- Heat up coconut oil in a large pot, add green onion, mushrooms, garlic, red peppers, basil, sunflower seeds, and spices.
- Once soft, add some coconut milk, peas, and cauliflower pieces, boil until cauliflower is soft, and has absorbed the spices.
- To make this a full meal, try adding some rice or potatoes, or try adding a can of lentils or beans..