Stoners grilled cheese sandwich. GARLIC BREAD CHEESE TOASTED SANDWICH – Food for Stoners – Greg's Kitchen. Perfecting Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup- Everyday. Here it is: the perfect method for making a grilled cheese sandwich.
We're giving you some science based tips on how to make the perfect grilled cheese sandwich. Stoners grilled cheese sandwich Kristen Denver Colorado. Heat skillet on medium heat while buttering both slices of bread. You can have Stoners grilled cheese sandwich using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stoners grilled cheese sandwich
- You need 2 slices of bread.
- You need 1 slice of Kraft cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbs of soft butter.
- It’s of Any kind of pancake syrup.
Generously butter one side of a slice of bread. Cheddar — the go-to cheese for the overwhelming majority of restaurant grilled cheeses — makes up for points lost in predictability with its sheer diversity. The pro of American cheese slices: it's delicious and the holy grail cheese for grilled cheese. Meet yourself halfway, and buy the organic version that can be found at Trader Joe's.
Stoners grilled cheese sandwich step by step
- Heat skillet on medium heat while buttering both slices of bread.
- Put one slice butter side down,place cheese on top, let cook for about 2 minutes or until browned..
- Place other slice of bread on top butter side up &flip to cook the other side until browned.
- When it's done put as much syrup on it as you want &throw some brown sugar on top.
You get that wonderfully fake cheesy flavor and a goopy melt but are supporting better farming practices by going organic. It's so easy to remember the time in my life when I fell head over heels in love with cheese. Sure, I had my fair share of grilled cheese sandwiches and pizza when I was a kid, but I'm talking about when I fell in love with all cheese. Salt, Garlic Powder, and Chilly Powder (one you find in Asian Grocery). Brush the outside with the garlic spread and then grill over medium heat for about two minutes.