Grilled tuna sandwich. Mom's tuna salad recipe is always a hit because of the delicious textures and flavors. When there's any leftover Dad gets to make his famous cheesy grilled tuna melt sandwiches. It's not just his favorite but one of our favorites too.
Sturdy "country-style" bread works best for this healthy tuna sandwich recipe with watercress and chili-mayo. Eat the tuna sandwich warm, straight off the grill, or wrap it up and pack it in a cooler for a picnic dinner. Serve with grilled bell peppers drizzled with extra-virgin olive oil and vinegar and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc. You can cook Grilled tuna sandwich using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled tuna sandwich
- Prepare 1 can of tuna drained.
- It’s 1 of boiled egg diced.
- You need 1/4 of of a purple onion diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of pickle diced.
- You need 1/4 of of a cup or less.
- You need to taste of Mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Tuna Melt is the ultimate sandwich with a flavorful tuna fish mixture, slices of cheddar cheese, freshly sliced tomatoes all melted together in a skillet on a thick, crispy golden bread. This sandwich will literally melt in your mouth! Salad sandwiches are filling and full of flavor! If you love a flavorful salad sandwich try this Literally The BEST Egg Salad Sandwich, Avocado Chicken Salad or.
Grilled tuna sandwich instructions
- Mix all together. And set in the refrigerator for an hour to let the flavors come together. Butter opposite sides of the bread on the inside of the bread put the butter side down on the frying pan and add your tuna set the other butter side up on the sandwich. And grill until golden brown.
The Secrets to the Best Damn Grilled Tuna and Cheese Sandwich. Use high quality, sustainably caught, tuna fish, either canned in water or vacuum packed. Use a good quality mayonnaise, not salad dressing. Use quite a bit of celery seed. A good quality bread is essential, either home made or store bought.