Grilled chicken double sauce. Grilled chicken double sauce My first time sharing food recipe! Be carefull not to over cook the chicken. Stir until the salt and sugar dissolve.
It's easy to double (or triple!) this recipe for a crowd, but more often than not we make these wings on movie night and settle in for a guaranteed delicious treat. Tip: you can swap the grill for the oven. Turn chicken, and brush with remaining sauce. You can cook Grilled chicken double sauce using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken double sauce
- You need 1 of part breast of chicken.
- You need 1 Can of whole peeled tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3-4 leaves of basil shredded.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s Pinch of nutmeg.
- You need of Pasta optional for carbs.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Remember, the marinade has been in contact with raw chicken, so it must be fully cooked. Great with Fast Tropical Mango Salsa. The best and easiest marinade ever – no-fuss and packed with so much flavor! You'll never need another grilled chicken recipe again!
Grilled chicken double sauce step by step
- Pound chicken breast, not to flat. Rub with salt and pepper set a side for about an hour..
- Create a red sauce. Sauteè onion, garlic for about a minute then add tomato paste. Roast the tomato paste til it turns a little dark in color..
- Now add the whole peeled tomato. Add a bit of chicken stock about 1/4 cup so it wont dry out. Cooked for about 10 min bring fire to med low..
- Create a white sauce. Creat a roux by combining flour and butter..
- Add the milk continue stiring until roux mixed. Add chicken stock and nutmeg. Continue stiring until roux completly dissolve with the mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. "I prefer white ground pepper. Look for a creamy but not to thick texture..
- Grill the ckicken for 3 min both side. Then put in the oven for 5 to 10 min under 350f. Be carefull not to over cook the chicken..
- Assemble on the plate with pasta or any carbs or starch. Add some garnish..
- Ready to serve. Always cook with love! Enjoy!.
We are two days into summer so if you haven't dusted off those grills, that really needs to change immediately so you can whip up the easiest grilled chicken recipe of all time. Make a hearty sandwich that will please any big eater. Grill the chicken and use it to assemble a satisfying sandwich with a mayonnaise-mustard mixture, shredded lettuce, tomato slices, shredded cheese, green onions, bacon. It's time to fire up the grill. These grilled chicken thighs are the perfect main dish for a summer cookout.